ONLINE ORDER ONLY. FREE SHIPPING CANADA WIDE or picked up at Etobicoke Ontario warehouse within 24-48 hours.
Elegant and Sturdy Ride on!
The 2024 Bentley EXP12 Ride on Car is love at first sight! A luxury toy car that will turn heads wherever your kid go. The sleek design and luxurious interior are perfect for your little one between 1-6 years old to enjoy and play safe anywhere, whether it's at home or out on the town. Don't miss it incredible features like its two speeds, the signature LED lights, dashboard instruments, twin tailpipes and the super comfy leather seat for the king or queen of the ride! It includes 2 batteries of 6V each one. Which is a 12v.
Officially licensed by Bentley with:
- Signature LED lights front and back
- Dashboard instruments
- Twin tailpipes.
- Leather Seat
- Eva Rubber Tires
- Convenient start/stop button
- Forward/reverse shifter
- Realistic sound effects including horn and engine startup.
- A built-in MP3 player with speakers and USB port for an authentic driving experience.
- Two speeds (3-5 KMH) to accommodate the first time beginner or a budding race car driver
- 2.4 GHz long range remote control goes forward, reverse, left and right and emergency park
- JE1166 model
- Pedal so child can drive on their own
- 12V battery power ensure hours of uninterrupted fun (charger included).
- An adjustable seatbelt for one child aged 2-5 and up to 65 lbs approx varies by child
- Quick and easy assembly with straightforward step by step instructions that are clearly laid out. The only tool you need is a screwdriver.
- Warranty by supplier
- Product Dimensions: 43x24x17 inches
- Highly recommended to charge 12 hours before first time full use
- CAUTION: shouldn’t be driven in the rain, puddles or snow. Only dry conditions. This should not be uncovered in the rain
- Highly recommend to charge the vehicle once a month if not in use once the battery is connected. Or charge the battery and unplug it
- Don’t wait add it to your cart now and let the children enjoy their new ride
Please note: these cars have a plastic body, and minor blemishes in the plastic or chrome parts can occur during the shipping and manufacturing process. This is normal and not covered under warranty. However, clients are expected to communicate with us immediately if a product was received significantly damaged.