FREE SHIPPING CANADA WIDE WITH TRACKING. OR ORDERED ONLINE AND PICKED UP AT ETOBICOKE, ONT WAREHOUSE
-Pre Order. Arriving approx March to April
DESCRIPTION: 2024 Model!
Look at this Gorgous style!
Heart-pounding officially licensed McLaren 720S design with sports engine SFX. It looks just like the real thing! From the sloping front hood, scissor doors that open from both sides, to the twin exhaust pipes, no detail is spared. If one thing is for sure, it's that this car will be turning heads forever. Do you want to be the envy of your friends? Do you want to make every day feel like a race day? If so, then this is the car for you. The 12V McLaren 720S 1 Seater Ride on Car has all the features of its real life counterpart including an unmatched style that will turn heads forever.
- Leather seat upgraded
- Eva rubber polymer tires upgraded
- Real Sport Engine Sound System
- MP3 Music
- Perfect for 1 child ages 2-7 years of age approx depends on child
- Electric Display
- USB/SD Bluetooth available for smartphone
- 2.4G Bluetooth Remote Control with slow start Hand Control goes forward, reverse, left and right. Also has emergency park via remote. 3 speeds via remote.
- Pedal so child can drive on their own
- LED Lights upgraded
- Three ways keystart (can control lights)
- Open Doors (Scissors Doors)
- Perfect Spring Suspension Board Under the car
- Play time approx 1-2 hours depends on surface driven on
- Seat Belt that are adjustable
- White or Painted Red
- Carry Handle
- Rechargeable Battery (Charger Included)
- Warranty by supplier
- Product Dimensions: 52x29.5x19.3 inches
- Highly recommended to charge 12 hours before first time full use
- CAUTION: shouldn’t be driven in in the rain, puddles or snow. This should not be uncovered in the rain
- Highly recommend to charge the vehicle once a month if not in use once the battery is connected. Or charge the battery and unplug it
- Don’t wait add it to your cart now and let the children enjoy their new ride
Please note: these cars have a plastic body, and minor blemishes in the plastic or chrome parts can occur during the shipping and manufacturing process. This is normal and not covered under warranty. However, clients are expected to communicate with us immediately if a product was received significantly damaged.