FREE SHIPPING WITH TRACKING OR ORDERED ONLINE AND PICKED UP IN MISSISSAUGA ONT WAREHOUSE
-Pre order in approx Jan-March
DESCRIPTION: 2024 model is now in!
Need a car for your kids? Look no further than the 2024 Mercedes-Benz Unimog. Officially licensed and with the best quality materials, this ride-on is perfect for young children who loves a bold design and has all the bells and whistles, from seat belts to a parental remote control. It is designed for kids from 3-8 years of age and can be used on any hard surface indoors or outdoors. The maximum speed it goes on is 8-12 kph, and the car can hold up to 150lbs. Fun time is coming!
THE PERFECT CAR FOR CHILDREN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 1-14 YEARS OLD.
- TWO SEATER RIDE ON CAR THAT CAN HOLD TWO KIDS up to ages of AGES 5-8 OR ONE KID BETWEEN THE AGES OF 1-14 APPROX
- Charger Included
- LEATHER SEATS upgraded
- EVA RUBBER TIRES UPGRADED
- BUILT-IN MP3 PLAYER
- PARENT REMOTE CONTROL GOES FORWARD, REVERSE, LEFT AND RIGHT AND EMERGENCY PARK
- PEDAL SO CHILD CAN DRIVE ON THEIR OWN
- LIGHTS front and back
- 24V 10AH battery (UPGRADED)
- SEAT BELT that is adjustable
- Seats may be black and red or black
- SUSPENSION UPGRADED
- RUN TIME LASTS APPROX 1-2 HOURS BASED ON SURFACE DRIVEN ON
- DOORS OPEN
- DIMENSIONS: 53 x 35 x 36 Inches
- 2 upgraded motors 2x35w
- HOLDS APPROX 150 LBS
- SPEED OF UP TO 8-12KMS APPROX BASED ON WEIGHT AND SURFACE
- WARRANTY BY SUPPLIER
- Product Dimensions: 51x33.5x33 inches
- Highly recommended to charge 12 hours before first time full use
- CAUTION: shouldn’t be driven in the rain, puddles or snow. Only dry conditions. This should not be uncovered in the rain
- Highly recommend to charge the vehicle once a month if not in use once the battery is connected. Or charge the battery and unplug it
- Don’t wait add it to your cart now and let the children enjoy their new ride
- Please note: these cars have a plastic body, and minor blemishes in the plastic or chrome parts can occur during the shipping and manufacturing process. This is normal and not covered under warranty. However, clients are expected to communicate with us immediately if a product was received significantly damaged.