FREE SHIPPING CANADA WIDE WITH TRACKING. OR ORDERED ONLINE AND PICKED UP IN VAUGHAN ONTARIO WAREHOUSE
This brand new, 2024 officially licensed 12V Honda CBR upgraded motorcycle is ideal for independent, intermediate-level riders! Does your child aspire to be a biker, to feel the wind on their tiny faces during their playtime adventures? Then this 12V electric ride-on is the ideal present!
The unique, sleek design of this model is a perfect replica of the top-rated, adult-sized Honda CBR, one of the best racing motorcycles around, with a maximum speed of up to 7/hr and a carrying weight capacity of 125 lbs approx! The upgraded wheels with additional rubber bands provide maximum traction and control while riding. Beginner-level riders can begin assisted riding thanks to the addition of rear stabilizing wheels. When children are confident enough in their abilities, the training wheels can be removed and they can ride unassisted.
If you’re looking for the most recent in kids’ electric motorbikes, the Licensed 12V Honda CBR Kids’ Electric Ride-on Motorbike is a great choice!
This product is designed and manufactured in Spain by our illustrious partners, INJUSA, and meets all safety standards.
PLEASE NOTE: Photos above are just for demonstration purposes. For the specifications and technical characteristics of the item, please refer to the description below.
- Comes with upgraded 12v rechargeable battery
- Comes with 12v charger
- Colour is red
- 1 seater for one child up to ages of 3-7 approx
- Heavy duty comfortable seat
- Heavy duty rubber stripping on the tires
- Comes with removable training wheels once children are old enough and ready to drive on 2 wheels instead of 4 wheels
- Motors are upgraded 12v hp
- This model does not come with parent remote
- Top speeds up to 3-7kph approx based on surface driven on and weight inside the vehicle
- Dimensions are 114 x 53 x 62 cm
- Weight capacity of approx 125 lbs based on tests
- Warranty by supplier on battery, motors, motherboard. Lifetime tech support
- Hand throttle to accelerate
- Highly recommended to charge 12 hours before first time full use
- CAUTION: shouldn’t be driven in the rain, puddles or snow. This should not be uncovered in the rain. only dry conditions
- Highly recommend to charge the vehicle once a month if not in use once the battery is connected. Or charge the battery and unplug it
- Don’t wait aadd it to your cart now and let the children enjoy their new ride
- Please note: these cars have a plastic body, and minor blemishes in the plastic or chrome parts can occur during the shipping and manufacturing process. This is normal and not covered under warranty. However, clients are expected to communicate with us immediately if a product was received significantly damaged.