FREE SHIPPING CANADA WIDE WITH TRACKING. OR ORDERED ONLINE AND PICKED UP IN VAUGHAN ONTARIO WAREHOUSE
The New 2024 12V Ninja Edition Licensed Kawasaki ZX-10R Motorcycle was designed for kids who enjoy extreme sports. It has a sturdy frame, a stylish two-toned color scheme, and all authentic Kawasaki accents!
INJUSA designed and manufactured our new Officially Licensed Ride On in Spain, and it is recommended for kids ages 3+, with a maximum carrying weight capacity of 125 lbs. asked on tests. This model is an exact replica of the adult-sized legendary Kawasaki ZX-10R, and thanks to its unique detailing, such as color, design details, lifelike front and backlights, and MP3 connectivity, your children will feel like they are riding a real motorcycle!
The wheels have been upgraded with rubber stripping around the heavy duty plastic tires to ensure smoother rides and better grip during the kids’ city exploration adventures! This model has an MP3 input, allowing you to connect devices so your child can listen to their favorite songs!
Are you concerned about your child riding a motorcycle by themselves? This model has two additional small balance wheels in the rear, so your children will feel safe while riding, and when your child has gained enough confidence you can remove the training wheels so that the child can ride it without them!
- Comes with mp3 player which has built in music and stories for kids
- Has right hand acceleration twist handle
- Maximum speeds up to 3-8 kph approx based on surface driven on and speed inside vehicle
- Comes with upgraded 12volt rechargeable battery
- Colour green
- Dimensions are 114 x 53 x 62 cm
- Comes with 12v charger
- Has LED lights front and back
- Battery indicator
- Tested to hold 125 lbs
- Ages 3-7 approx
- Warranty by supplier on battery, motors, motherboard. Lifetime tech support
- Highly recommended to charge 12 hours before first time full use
- CAUTION: shouldn’t be driven in the rain, puddles or snow. This should not be uncovered in the rain. only dry conditions
- Highly recommend to charge the vehicle once a month if not in use once the battery is connected. Or charge the battery and unplug it
- Don’t wait aadd it to your cart now and let the children enjoy their new ride
- Please note: these cars have a plastic body, and minor blemishes in the plastic or chrome parts can occur during the shipping and manufacturing process. This is normal and not covered under warranty. However, clients are expected to communicate with us immediately if a product was received significantly damaged.