FREE SHIPPING CANADA WIDE WITH TRACKING
2024 Mercedes-Benz AMG GL63 4-in-1 Baby Walker with Push Bar, LED Lights and MP3 Player | Leather Seat | Rubber Tires
The perfect Licensed Mercedes 4 in 1 push car had finally arrived. Now children can have hours of enjoyable fun.
- Mercedes-Benz and the design of the enclosed product are subject to intellectual property protection owned by Daimler AG.
- Officially Licensed Mercedes-Benz GL63 Push Ride-on Car for Kids 12 - 36 Months or Older Under Parental Supervision. 4-in-1Multifunction Ride On Car Designed for Indoor/Outdoor. Functions & Recommended Age Group: Push Car (12 - 36 Months), Walker Car (10 - 18 Months), Rocking Car (18 - 36 Months) and Pedal Car (15 - 36 Months).
- Includes Leather Seat and Removable Push Bar, Back Rest and 360 Degree Locking Sideguards. Reinforced Sideguards with Quick Release Locks that Lock Steering Wheel Prevent From Roll-Over, Sideslip and Foot Pinch. Anti-Overturn Supporter at the Bottom Back of the Car.
- Two Foldable Rocking Rails Underneath the Car Body that Quickly & Easily Converts the Car into Rocking Car. Hidden Footrest on Both Sides Can be Easily Take In & Out.
- Features With LED Lightings for Realistic Design. MP3 Player with AUX, USB and Micro SD Cards Interface with Built-in Music and Stories. As Well As Working Horn for a Fun & Realistic Play Experience
- Leather Seat
- MP3 player, music, story, games
- LED light throughout the ride on car
- Rocker chair and footrest
- Pushbar and backrest are included
- Warranty by supplier
- Highly recommended to charge 12 hours before first time full use
- CAUTION: shouldn’t be driven in in the rain, puddles or snow. This should not be uncovered in the rain. Driven in only dry conditions
- Highly recommend to charge the vehicle once a month if not in use once the battery is connected. Or charge the battery and unplug it
- Don’t wait add it to your cart now and let the children enjoy their new ride
Please note: these cars have a plastic body, and minor blemishes in the plastic or chrome parts can occur during the shipping and manufacturing process. This is normal and not covered under warranty. However, clients are expected to communicate with us immediately if a product was received significantly damaged