ONLINE ORDER ONLY AND FREE SHIPPING CANADA WIDE WITH TRACKING
-Red & White are Pre Order arriving approx Jan-March 2024
LOCATED IN QUEBEC WAREHOUSE.
The New 2024 Licensed Lexus LX570 2 Seater 24v has now arrived just in time.
Full Function Electric Pedal Controlled and Four-Way Remote Controlled.
One of our outstanding features - big rubber wheels, ensuring that kids can keep trucks in whether they are riding on grass, hard surfaces such as concrete, and rough terrain.
Lexus has plenty of durability and safety features: 2.4G new generation Remote Control - you can stop the Ride On Car at a long distance when your child is driving near potential danger.
- Leather Seats upgraded
- Eva Rubber Tires upgraded
- 4x4 (4 motors) Upgraded. 55watts each motor. Total 220watts
- Remote control with 3 speeds and children can also drive themselves with steering wheel and pedal, emergency park, forward, backward, left and right
- Seat width 18 inches approx
- TV screen upgraded
- Lights front and back
- Opening doors
- Maximum Speed: 6-10 kph approx
Weight Supported: 220LBS (based on Suppliers tests)
- 24V rechargeable battery which is two 12v batteries series to make a 24v
Seat Size: 18 Inches WidE
- Dimensions: 127 x 77 x 64 CM
- Ages Recommended: Two Kids 1-6 Years EACH OR One Kid 1-9 Years Old approx
- Approx 1.5-2 hours of play time
- Charge time approx 6-8 hours
- Comes in Candy apple red, white or black
- Built-In MP3 Player & Bluetooth Speaker
- Warranty by supplier
- 55 watts each motor x4 is 220 watts total
- Seat belts
- Battery Indicator
- Four Wheel Suspension upgraded
- Highly recommended to charge 12 hours before first time full use
- CAUTION: shouldn’t be driven in in the rain, puddles or snow. This should not be uncovered in the rain
- Highly recommend to charge the vehicle once a month if not in use once the battery is connected. Or charge the battery and unplug it
- Don’t wait ad it to your cart now and let the children enjoy their new ride
Please note: these cars have a plastic body, and minor blemishes in the plastic or chrome parts can occur during the shipping and manufacturing process. This is normal and not covered under warranty. However, clients are expected to communicate with us immediately if a product was received significantly damaged.