The New ECD 2024 Off-Road Goliath Jeep Style 4x4 now in. 24v Black or Red. Can be ordered online and FREE shipping Canada wide WITH TRACKING
Pre order Arriving approx Jan to March
The perfect ride on car for all the jeep enthusiasts out there. With its 24V upgraded battery and powerful 4 motors you can go through any situation with ease. You can have a more enjoyable and smooth ride with it’s Eva rubber wheels and leather seats while being safe with its seatbelt features and safety remote for the adults.
LOCATED IN QUEBEC WAREHOUSE.
- 24V rechargeable battery also comes with charger. 24v 10ah. Two batteries series to be a 24v
- 4x4. Has 4 upgraded motors. One per each tire. 45 Watts each
- For two kids up to ages 5-7 approx or one child up to ages 10 approx. varies based on child/children
- Jp 9938 model
- True 2 Seater
- Lights front and back
- Music and stories for kids
- Opening doors
- Parent remote. Goes forward, backwards, left and right. Has 3 speeds, also emergency park
- Children can also drive themselves via pedal and steering wheel
- Leather Seats upgraded
- Eva Rubber Tires upgraded
- Seat belts (2) Adjustable
- Trunk Space
- Can be driven on flat surfaces, gravel or grass, off road.
- Each charge lasts approx 1-2 hours
- Approx 8-10 hour charging time
- Speeds 6-8 kph approx, depends on weight inside vehicle and surface driven on
- Holds approx 150 lbs
- Approx size is 52x28x22 inches
- Usb stick ready, auxiliary cord ready, Sd card ready
- Seat size approx 23 inches
- Seat to pedal approx 13 inches
- Highly recommended to charge 12 hours before first time full use
- CAUTION: shouldn’t be driven in the rain, puddles or snow. Only dry conditions. This should not be uncovered in the rain
- Highly recommend to charge the vehicle once a month if not in use once the battery is connected. Or charge the battery and unplug it
- Don’t wait add it to your cart now and let the children enjoy their new ride
Please note: these cars have a plastic body, and minor blemishes in the plastic or chrome parts can occur during the shipping and manufacturing process. This is normal and not covered under warranty. However, clients are expected to communicate with us immediately if a product was received significantly damaged.