NEW ITEM. FREE SHIPPING CANADA WIDE WITH TRACKING. IN QUEBEC ONTARIO WAREHOUSE. ARRIVING APPROX NOVEMBER to December
Introducing the new 2024 scooter collection! Scooter model – EZ6. The most compact and lightweight scooter portable enough to bring on the bus or train and compact enough to keep under your desk, designed for riders Max Load 200 LB. It reaches up too- Speed 1- Max 9 mph. Speed 2 - 12 mph. Speed 3 - 15 MPH. (depending on the weight, weather, and road condition, uphill will affect this product's speed and running time!)
We thought about your safety too, adding front and rear LED lights to ensure you stay visible at all times. This new model has equipped with UPDATED options as...
1. 350 Watts MOTOR
2. Battery – 36 volt- 10 AMP
3. Intelligent Display - Where you can see the travel time and mileage!
4. Material - Aluminum Alloy Frame – Stamping Technology – Stronger Frame!
5. Front motor Drive
6. Dual Disc Brake Make It Safer when emergency Braking
7. Water Resistance Performers! 8. Charging Time – 3 to 4 Hours.
9. Fordable. Fast Folding!
10.Distance up to 25 km per charge (all depending on the weight, road condition, and weather) Off-Road – Go Wherever you want! Sport Motor 11. Tire- 8.5 inches – Special Suspension Wheel 12. Tire shock absorption 13. Climbing range – 35 degrees 14. Handle Bar Height-110 cm. Length of the Deck – 58 cm Power Beyond your MIND!
For more questions about this product, please Contact Us
•Video also provided
- Highly recommended to charge 12 hours before first time full use
- CAUTION: shouldn’t be driven in in the rain, puddles or snow. This should not be uncovered in the rain. Only dry conditions.
- Highly recommend to charge the vehicle once a month if not in use once the battery is connected. Or charge the battery and unplug it
- Don’t wait add it to your cart now and let the children enjoy their new ride.
Please note: these cars have a plastic body, and minor blemishes in the plastic or chrome parts can occur during the shipping and manufacturing process. This is normal and not covered under warranty. However, clients are expected to communicate with us immediately if a product was received significantly damaged.