FREE SHIPPING CANADA WIDE WITH TRACKING OR ORDERED ONLINE AND PICKED UP IN MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO WAREHOUSE
This 12V Off-Road ATV Ride On Car Toy is ideal for those who crave the luxe experience of off-roading. With 95x62x62 cm dimensions, a 13.8 kg net weight, and a 30 kg weight capacity, its robust design ensures a safe, reliable and powerful drive. Featuring two 390 motors, a 12V4.5AH Battery and a maximum speed of 3-5 km/h, it offers an exhilarating yet safe ride for up to 90 minutes—perfect for adventurers aged 3-8. With a host of additional features like high/low speed settings, integrated MP3 player with USB Port, Aux port and MicroSD card slot, realistic headlights, rear basket and rear independent suspension, you'll be riding in ultimate style and comfort.
- Robust Design: With dimensions of 95x62x62 cm (37.4x24.4x24.4 in) and a weight of 13.8 kg (30.4 lbs), our 12V Off-Road ATV Ride On Car Toy is built to last and can support up to 30kg (66 lbs) in weight.
- Exhilarating yet Safe: Featuring two 390 motors and powered by a 12V4.5AH battery, our ride-on car offers an exhilarating yet safe ride for up to 90 minutes.
- Ultimate Style and Comfort: With realistic headlights, rear basket, rear independent suspension, and an integrated MP3 player with USB Port, Aux port and MicroSD card slot, our ride-on car offers ultimate style and comfort.
- Perfect Gift for Kids: Our 12V Off-Road ATV Ride On Car Toy is the perfect gift for adventurous boys and girls who love electric cars, toys and battery-powered vehicles.
- Warranty by supplier. Lifetime tech support
- Highly recommended to charge 12 hours before first time full use
- CAUTION: shouldn’t be driven in in the rain, puddles or snow. This should not be uncovered in the rain. Only driven in dry conditions
- Highly recommend to charge the vehicle once a month if not in use once the battery is connected. Or charge the battery and unplug it
- Don’t wait add it to your cart now and let the children enjoy their new ride
Please note: these cars have a plastic body, and minor blemishes in the plastic or chrome parts can occur during the shipping and manufacturing process. This is normal and not covered under warranty. However, clients are expected to communicate with us immediately if a product was received significantly damaged.