FREE SHIPPING CANADA WIDE WITH TRACKING. OR ORDERED ONLINE AND PICKED UP IN MARKHAM ONTARIO WAREHOUSE WITHIN 24-48 HOURS
New 2024 Item | 12V Kids Ride On Cool Jeep Truck Upgraded with Wheels Suspension | Small 2 Seat | Remote | Up To 5-7 Kph
1.Parents could override kids control by 2.4Ghz wireless remote control for kids are. Features 3 speeds: low middle and high, back and forward.
2. Can fit one child from ages of 3-8 approx could ride this toy by gear shift, steering wheel and gas pedal. 2* 12v powerful motors driving by large volume rechargeable battery. The fastest speed reaches up to 3-7 kph approx.
Or can fit two kids up to ages of 1-3 approx
3.Two Wheels with spring suspension, Bulit-in music&stories to play, Led headlights, intake grill lights and 4 colorful top lights works in three modes.
4.Adjustable volume and able to control next song and last song. Horn & music button control on steering wheels. AUX IN connects to phones to play whatever you want.
5.2nd generation outlook design, With intake grill blue lights. looks super cool at day&night. Spacious seat with adjustable belt. Safe and comfortable.
Max speed: 3-7kph
Main material: ABS heavy duty seat and tires
Battery: 12V 7AH*1 (Included)
Remote control: 2*AAA battery(Not included).
Charger: 12V 1000MA (Included)
Maximum Load: 100 lbs tested
Applicable Age: 3 -6 years
Max Car Speed: 3-7 kph approx
Product Size: 45.7*26.8.*31.3 inch
Charging Time: 8-12 hours (automatically controlled)
Continuous running time：1-2 hours (Depend on kids weight and speed)
- Highly recommended to charge 12 hours before first time full use
- CAUTION: shouldn’t be driven in the rain, puddles or snow. Only dry conditions. This should not be uncovered in the rain
- Highly recommend to charge the vehicle once a month if not in use once the battery is connected. Or charge the battery and unplug it
- Don’t wait add it to your cart now and let the children enjoy their new ride
Please note: these cars have a plastic body, and minor blemishes in the plastic or chrome parts can occur during the shipping and manufacturing process. This is normal and not covered under warranty. However, clients are expected to communicate with us immediately if a product was received significantly damaged.