ONLINE ORDER AND FREE SHIPPING CANADA WIDE WITH TRACKING. OR CAN BE ORDERED AND PICKED UP IN ETOBICOKE ONTARIO WAREHOUSE.
The iconic licensed corvette is officially here. With its powerful 12v battery and upgraded motors to go on grass, gravel and up hills. This New Item | 2024 Licensed Chevrolet Corvette C8 | 2 Seater Ride On Car | Leather Seat | Rubber Tires | Remote is one of the best out there.
- Upgraded Leather seats
- Upgraded Eva rubber tires
- Dual exhaust tips
- Can fit 1 child up to the ages of 1-6 approx
- Or can fit 2 children up to the ages of 1-4 approx
- TR2203 model
- Built in seatbelts for safety
- 12v battery with charger
- MP3 and usb stick compatible. Also comes with preloaded music and stories for kids
- Open doors
- Speeds up to 3-7 kph approx based on full charge and surface driven on and weight inside vehicle
- Comes with a clear installation manual like all our vehicles
- Vehicle arrives 70% assembled. Assembly can take approx 30-45 min
- Push to start button on and off
- All badges to match identical car
- 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control Which goes forward, backwards, left and right. Also has 3 speeds via remote and emergency park button
- Battery life indicator
- Soft start
- UPGRADED: 2x12 HP Bigger Motors
- Dimensions: 128 x 71 x 51cm
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs based on suppliers tests
- For Ages: 2-6 years old
- Product: 50" x 28" x 20"
- Package: 52" x 30" x 14,5"
- Warranty by supplier
- Highly recommended to charge 12 hours before first time full use
- CAUTION: shouldn’t be driven in in the rain, puddles or snow. This should not be uncovered in the rain. Driven in only dry conditions
- Highly recommend to charge the vehicle once a month if not in use once the battery is connected. Or charge the battery and unplug it
- Don’t wait add it to your cart now and let the children enjoy their new ride
Please note: these cars have a plastic body, and minor blemishes in the plastic or chrome parts can occur during the shipping and manufacturing process. This is normal and not covered under warranty. However, clients are expected to communicate with us immediately if a product was received significantly damaged.